Feeling healthier, happier & energised will give you the drive to reach new work & life goals.
Motiv-8 coaches are delighted to be running courses through May to show you how small changes to your eating, sleeping & exercise habits can transform your life.
Everyone who has attended so far has said they would recommend to others and one participant said this: Very enjoyable experience. Comments from other people on the course were really helpful.
Held at The Beehive, Honiton each course includes;
• Healthy breakfast snacks on arrival
• Relaxed group discussions & fun activities
• Workbook packed with tips & advice
• A tasty, free lunch
• Ingredients to take away & create your own healthy meals
• Recipes for simple, tasty meals on a small budget
• A Passport To Leisure for LED Leisure centres*
• Your own resuable water bottle
Feel empowered, happier & healthier, contact Ann Wilson on 07938 482552 or email email@example.com and book today.
The ‘Innovation for Youth and Community’ Employability Grants Devon scheme is led by Petroc, working with Motiv-8 Limited as a Grant Recipient. It is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund, which is managed within Devon by Devon County Council.
*The Passport to Leisure can only be used at LED Leisure Centres. For details please visit www.ledleisure.co.uk.